MarkAW
Barry White
Premium
join:2001-08-27
Canada
kudos:16

2 recommendations

[Free] MAGIX Xtreme Photo & Graphic Designer 5

MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer (formerly known as Xara Xtreme) is a comprehensive photo editing, web graphics-creating, drawing, graphics design and deskop publishing tool. No need to keep a library of apps for your various graphics needs - Xara Photo & Graphic Designer can handle them all.

How To Get Your Serial Code

You need a serial code to use MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 5. Install the software and the first time you launch the application, you’ll be asked to register. Follow the instructions, register on the MAGIX website and you will be emailed a serial code. This serial code will simply extend the trial indefinitely.

»store.downloadcrew.com/p28537-ma···signer_5

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
Scottsdale, AZ
kudos:24

Interesting program. I just might have to d/l it. However, I am most interested in that site. What do you know about it? Have you used it before? Is it reliable, etc.?

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium
Canada

I use downloadcrew all the time for both buying and getting free stuff. A member of this very forum turned me on to that site.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
reply to MarkAW

Where were all these free offers back when I only had a limited edition PS 5.0?

DownTheShore
Russia Lies, Ukraine Dies
Premium
join:2003-12-02
Beautiful NJ
kudos:13
reply to MarkAW

Thank you very much!

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium
Canada

1 recommendation

reply to MarkAW

You're all very welcome. if anyone is interested there is another thread for MAGIX-Xara-Photo-Graphic-Designer-6.
here:
»[Free] MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6 (Xara Xtreme)

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS

1 recommendation

reply to jaykaykay

said by jaykaykay:

However, I am most interested in that site. What do you know about it? Have you used it before? Is it reliable, etc.?

It's part of FileForum; BetaNews.