Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Baddiablo01

Re: World of Warcraft in Afghanistan

Semper Fi bud (ex-0311 here)! Stay safe over in Afghanistan.

If you want to consider a swap to Horde, Mal'Ganis (PVP/CST) has the one of the best raiding environments you can find. Our server is third overall when it comes to U.S. raiding progression and there are dozens or hundreds of guilds out there that pug raids on their alts. Throw in the hardmode or transmog runs that are going on all the time, and it's easy to find quality people to raid with.

A bunch of DSLR people here are part of the AFTERSHOCK guild on Mal'Ganis, which is the most active Horde-side guild on DSLR. We cater to responsible, mature adults and are always on Skype to BS with each other as we do raids/PVP/whatever. We are all former hardcore-turned-casual raiders as life has caught up to most of us (raising kids, long work hours, etc.). We will queue with each other through LFR, and just recently started raiding in this expac (only have had 2 guild runs so far).

If that sounds like your cup of tea, consider transferring (or at least roll a level 1 to check the guild out, we can hook you up with bags + gold to get started).

If you're interested, let me know, or talk to Archivis, Antonica, Jobbie, Ginjer, or Energystream to get an invite.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Baddiablo01

join:2012-12-27
afghanistan

1 edit
said by Krisnatharok:

If that sounds like your cup of tea, consider transferring (or at least roll a level 1 to check the guild out, we can hook you up with bags + gold to get started).

If you're interested, let me know, or talk to Archivis, Antonica, Jobbie, Ginjer, or Energystream to get an invite.

Sounds like a great place for one of my toons i will transfer over one of my toons tonight. Any suggestions on what to bring i have played all roles in pvp and raiding. I was leaning twords my lvl 86 warrior or my 85 pally.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Our mantra is that you play what you want. You could say you enjoy playing the lowest DPS spec and we'd welcome you.

So play whatever you like--xfer, reroll, start a DK, all are welcome in Aftershock.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Baddiablo01

join:2012-12-27
afghanistan
Ok i think i will send over my warrior so i can send all my BOA's and keep my Altoholic addiction alive.