spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Gillest

join:2012-12-21

How long does it take after Bell installs Fibe on the street

Bell just installed their Fibe wires on my street before Christmas. Do you folks have any idea as to how long it typically takes before Bell makes Bell Fibe available to homes once these cables are installed ?.

I am currently with Videotron and since their multiroom is nowhere to be seen (after been promised for Fall 2012), I am anxiously waiting for Fibe to be available to terminate Videotron and switch to Bell.

Thanks,

SLAMtech

join:2009-12-03
kudos:1

Are you talking about fibre optic cables on your street?

You will rarely get a definite answer when calling in. Try to call in and see if you can place an order or ask to be put on a list to be notified when its available. If you see any Bell techs around ask them about it.

Gillest

join:2012-12-21

1 edit

Yes the fibre optic cables. When I asked one worker he mentioned that they were cabling for Bell Fibe and that it would be available in a couple months. Read elsewhere that some folks had Bell offering Fibe a few weeks after the cables were installed so this is why I was looking for anyone with previous experience.

Thanks!

eeeaddict

join:2010-02-14

for me it was about 4 months though this was in the summer and I think fibe25 was available before they did any work for me