dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0 to Tx

to Tx

Re: Time to start shopping for a new isp.

said by Tx:

Wasn't a threat, it was a statement to demonstrate the seriousness of how easy something like that can be. You're one to speak Chronos or whatever your original name was. Telling others to grow up.

Oh the irony...

ahhh see marc and dslreports this is the very 5 year old mentality i got upset with ( yes i actually got peeved and have mentioned this very behaviour )

OH and using one of the 96 nicknames i'm known by won't get you any further then you are right now to trying to out me ....like i said grow up sir your really looking for trouble and flaming me and others and trying to pick a fight with one guy whom knows his rights, this slight distraction won't help you....

That you made a threat is obvious your asking to get my address trying to out a name that is in fact only a nick name possibly mine maybe not....and then you threaten some action on me.

Prey do tell what action you'd take knowing my address( are you a voltage lawyer looking to try and silence me cause you know i'm saying good things?) and when the 350 pound guy answers the door don't try and be tough ok ....he's a real nice guy..honest.
You of course might have a chore finding me once in the building ya know that...i'm everywhere syndrome i have....need some meds for it ( drinks a whiskey and sits down )
ya see i have real friends not disney style imaginary ones.
I also know voltage has very little legs to stand on here.

get all 2300 a lawyer and have each read there charges agaisnt htem in court and also go judge and jury and also put forth a motion to drop the whole suit as they cant prove commerical aims via just an ip address...better pitter patter get at trying to do that...

ya lil johnny that lil pirate he musta madea a million NO a billion dollars off downloaiding that movie via that ip ...now if we could jsut prove it was lil johnny and that money was handed around...damn pirates ARGH oh well next fish expedition.

signed
I. P. Daily

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by funny0:

said by Tx:

Wasn't a threat, it was a statement to demonstrate the seriousness of how easy something like that can be. You're one to speak Chronos or whatever your original name was. Telling others to grow up.

Oh the irony...

ahhh see marc and dslreports this is the very 5 year old mentality i got upset with ( yes i actually got peeved and have mentioned this very behaviour )

OH and using one of the 96 nicknames i'm known by won't get you any further then you are right now to trying to out me ....like i said grow up sir your really looking for trouble and flaming me and others and trying to pick a fight with one guy whom knows his rights, this slight distraction won't help you....

That you made a threat is obvious your asking to get my address trying to out a name that is in fact only a nick name possibly mine maybe not....and then you threaten some action on me.

Prey do tell what action you'd take knowing my address( are you a voltage lawyer looking to try and silence me cause you know i'm saying good things?) and when the 350 pound guy answers the door don't try and be tough ok ....he's a real nice guy..honest.
You of course might have a chore finding me once in the building ya know that...i'm everywhere syndrome i have....need some meds for it ( drinks a whiskey and sits down )
ya see i have real friends not disney style imaginary ones.
I also know voltage has very little legs to stand on here.

get all 2300 a lawyer and have each read there charges agaisnt htem in court and also go judge and jury and also put forth a motion to drop the whole suit as they cant prove commerical aims via just an ip address...better pitter patter get at trying to do that...

ya lil johnny that lil pirate he musta madea a million NO a billion dollars off downloaiding that movie via that ip ...now if we could jsut prove it was lil johnny and that money was handed around...damn pirates ARGH oh well next fish expedition.

signed
I. P. Daily

Wow.... i don't know what else to say... wow is all that i can think of...

Are you on speed or something?