Hi, doing some research and help for a senior relatives with a place in Canada who are looking at the $99 triple play 3-year agreement with Rogers. Found answers to many questions right on rogers.com but had a few more. Knowing how answers from the CSRs differ all the time I thought I would ask her to get the real deal. Thanks for help!
1) Seasonal Disconnect/Vacation Hold/Temp Ticket - how does this work when under a 3yr triple play agreement? Assume contact gets put on hold and extended for the months while on vacation?
2) Vacation Hold - How does phone work while account is on hold? Do incoming calls receive number not in service message? Or do calls get forwarded to another number or voicemail?
3) Vacation Hold - How does email work while account is on hold? Does email still work? Does the rogers.yahoo.com homepage/portal still work?
4) Vacation Hold - Cost of vacation hold is $3.95/month. Is this per service ($3.95 x 3 = $11.85) or per account ($3.95 for all)
5) Equipment - For the $99 tripleplay agreement, 1 HDPVR and 1 HD Receiver are included. Is it possible to swap the HD receiver for another HDPVR (for an additional fee)
Glad DSLR has this forum here. Thanks! -S--