Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to TSI Marc

Re: [DSL] VDSL - 25/7 Congestion

said by TSI Marc:

said by HiVolt:

Marc (or Gabe), have you heard if Bell has lifted the rate limiting yet?

Next week

Your answer is imprecise - which is atypical of an engineer....but then again you didn't go to Skule(tm)

Which is it:

a) You're going to hear from Bell next week IF they're fix the rate limiting sometime in the future (ie. when hell freezes over)?
or
b) Bell will have the problem fixed next week?

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
deleted.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
said by jmck:

Redacted?

Fixed that for you

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28
reply to MaynardKrebs
said by MaynardKrebs:

said by TSI Marc:

said by HiVolt:

Marc (or Gabe), have you heard if Bell has lifted the rate limiting yet?

Next week

Your answer is imprecise - which is atypical of an engineer....but then again you didn't go to Skule(tm)

Which is it:

a) You're going to hear from Bell next week IF they're fix the rate limiting sometime in the future (ie. when hell freezes over)?
or
b) Bell will have the problem fixed next week?

It was lifted last week.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy

Phibian

join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
Still seeing an average of 2% packet loss over the past 10 days. Seems to be only during peak times and is not due to saturation on my end (dual 25/10 mlppp with fairly light usage).

Can you confirm that this is now no longer related to the Bell links? Or is there still a capacity issue at certain times of the day?

UnixMan

join:2012-10-14
+1

I've been seeing such congestion since first day I switched to 25/7 last summer. I just never complained. I have the same configuration as Phibian (double 25/10 mlppp). It seems to me it's happening to all TekSavvy customers and only at peak hours of the day. So, what Bell/TekSavvy lifted last week is still a question.