He's Back - KIMI 2012
Premium Member
join:2002-01-21
Over Here

1 recommendation

ehansman

Premium Member

Re: [FP-Ops] Big News

Here's an official "I think this is an excellent idea, and I think it should happen prior to January 10."
Brad and I will easily work out arrangements for drop-off once we have a full vote.

mattmag

join:2000-04-09
NW Illinois

1 recommendation

mattmag

I believe we have adequate consensus of the FP Board at this time, and will say you are good to go with your planned move of F8 on the schedule that works out between you and Brad.

Sarah See Profile and BadHat See Profile don't always make it by here all the time, but I am confident they would also be in support. No full vote is necessary since there is no expenditure of funds, and it is simply a movement of equipment between Ops.

If anyone isn't OK with that, please let me know.

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

2 recommendations

Sarah

said by mattmag:

Sarah See Profile and BadHat See Profile don't always make it by here all the time, but I am confident they would also be in support.

Major apologies for not being available this past week. Normally I do try to check in at least daily. I was traveling for the holidays and on Christmas I managed to strain my back to the "can't walk without holding on to furniture and/or family members" stage. I had to miss Christmas dinner and spending time with my grandma and cousins who I haven't seen in four years, because I couldn't sit at a dinner table or get into a car As always, I am walking proof of the adage, "no good deed goes unpunished," as the final straw for my back was putting presents under the tree.

I just got home a few minutes ago, booted the laptop, opened my browser and saw an IM from parkut See Profile pointing me here.

I'll throw in a belated "sounds good to me"! And congrats on the move and the new job, ehansman See Profile!

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny

Oh gee, Sarah, I just saw your post. I am so sorry to hear of your injury and all you missed during Christmas. How is your back now? This is going to mend completely, yes?

And, Brad and Erin! I'm jealous. I'm glad you two had a chance to meet, though, if it couldn't be me.

Sarah

join:2001-01-09
New York, NY

1 recommendation

Sarah

I'm doing better, thanks It's just the typical lower back trouble that a lot of office workers have due to sitting at a desk all day. This was the worst episode I've had in about 5 years, but I've recovered most of the way and I'm back at the office now. Luckily I was traveling with and visiting family, so I had people around who took good care of me.

alphapointe
Don't Touch Me
MVM
join:2002-02-10
Columbia, MO

2 recommendations

alphapointe to Sunny

MVM

to Sunny
said by Sunny:

And, Brad and Erin! I'm jealous. I'm glad you two had a chance to meet, though, if it couldn't be me.

I think Erin has worse vision than I do. She didn't take one look at me and go running into the street shrieking!

ehansman
He's Back - KIMI 2012
Premium Member
join:2002-01-21
Over Here

2 recommendations

ehansman

Premium Member

Oh, hush! It was my pleasure to meet you. Wish we could've chatted longer!