Click for full size
All paid in full every month.
Whats the point of showing it?

REDALIO
Premium
join:2011-05-01
60030-3112
reply to Dustyn

It's the American Express Bluebird starter card. It's inactive once you activate real thing & balances transfer to real card. It's just for show only.

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1
reply to REDALIO

You know your pictures are all backwards right? Also, what with the prepaid credit card leaning against the frame?

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
reply to REDALIO

Is that a credit card being shown...?

REDALIO
Premium
join:2011-05-01
60030-3112

4 edits

Click for full size
I don't need my Arris TM722G anymore since I got the HiWi Xfininity branded Arris TM862G/CT on ebay for Comcast. Easy to buy on ebay and setup on the Comcast network. Prefer SMC though. I'll sell the old Arris when I get a new battery backup which goes for 60 bucks from the old one since I put the longer lasting battery backup on the new Arris. I going to retire my Wii and transfer settings to Wii U. I might get a Wii U Basic for decoration. Also I might not pay that $7/month fee for a Motorola DVR & have the Nintendo TVii programming with Comcast (Waukegan) if I have more money or go with HuluPlus for $7.99/month Unlimited. With the Xfinity HiWi, the Nintendo programming is done all via wifi. No Coaxial this time via just HDMI to the TV for Nintendo TVii. Also what's cool about the HiWi is that constant USB connection charge USB if no USB Drives are connected to the HiWi. RIP Motorola as Arris does the channels now. Better than I had before but have not retried on the Motorola SBG6580. One should realized a Cable Modem Gateway can do cable signals too! I have Coaxial directly from wall outlet to TV and Coaxial > Gateway > Wifi > Wii U > HDMI > TV

Also don't forget Wii U is good for at&t U-verse too but don't like at&t u-verse!