jgkolt
Premium
join:2004-02-21
Avon, OH
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
·Time Warner Cable

one hour window BUT stricter on cancellations

I had an appointment with a 1 hour window as they say but there were still problems. I received an unexpected phone call for 2 minutes and time Warner called at that time. Since i didn't pick up at that very moment they Instantly cancelled my service for that day. Within minutes i called time warner back and they said sorry service was cancelled you did not pick up and i needed to reschedule. I already left work and lost pay and they didn't show up.

The process went like this.
-After replacing modem by stopping in store initial issue resolved new issue occurred with connection.
-Called and finally got someone scheduled to come out.
received call next day to have me call back and confirm appointment.
-Left work early, they called and i didn't pick up that minute so appointment was cancelled even though i confirmed the other day.
-called back and they wouldn't send tech out even though it was minutes ago they called.
-rescheduled for new appointment
-made sure i didn't pick up for doctor or anyone else so the cable guy could call,they called early and tried to stop by early
-left work early
-guy came out, said there was problem, and couldn't fix it himself i would have to wait a few days
-other guys worked on system for street and 3 days later it was fixed.

SO just because they have a 1 hour window doesn't mean it is any better, i still had to leave work early and lose pay multiple times.

For price and transmission type they have a monopoly in my neighborhood and the process did not leave me a happy customer.