Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rtbond

join:2007-11-28
Hopatcong, NJ
reply to n2jtx

Re: Tree leaning on Cablevision Line

Thanks everyone. Yes I understand Cablevision does not own any poles. There is no pole damage, but perhaps the pole owner has exclusive responsibilities for keeping the lines clear of trees.

I submitted an inquiry to the NJ Board of Public Utilities, just to get their position on the matter.

As was stated, I can just ignore the problem until it becomes service affecting.

Hmmno

@optonline.net

You should try calling again, they definitely should be doing something about this. If you're in the area of the Randolph office on Route 10, stop in and tell one of the people at the counter you see a potential problem that would lead to an outage by your house and ask if they could get a supervisor for you. The construction and OSP supervisiors for your town are in that building.

jaa
Premium
join:2000-06-13
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Optimum Online
reply to rtbond

said by rtbond:

As was stated, I can just ignore the problem until it becomes service affecting.

+1
--
NOTHING justifies terrorism. We don't negotiate with terrorists. Those that support terrorists are terrorists.

Bob4
Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to rtbond

said by rtbond:

perhaps the pole owner has exclusive responsibilities for keeping the lines clear of trees.

Is it your tree? Is it on your property? Don't be surprised if you get charged for the tree trimming!

rtbond

join:2007-11-28
Hopatcong, NJ

said by Bob4:

Is it your tree? Is it on your property? Don't be surprised if you get charged for the tree trimming!

I have never seen that tree before.