uniqs

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

LazMan to rednekcowboy

Premium Member

to rednekcowboy

Re: Andrews Wireless - Bans all usage of Streaming video?

Wow - the tone and direction of your posts is strangely familar... Did you used to have another handle on here?

You really remind me of someone.

rednekcowboy
join:2012-03-21

rednekcowboy

said by LazMan:

Wow - the tone and direction of your posts is strangely familar... Did you used to have another handle on here?

Nope, only handle I've ever had. Whomever I remind you of sounds like one smart dude though!

LazMan
Premium Member
join:2003-03-26
Beverly Hills, CA

LazMan

Premium Member

said by rednekcowboy:

Whomever I remind you of sounds like one smart dude though!

Not really, no...

rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy

said by LazMan:

said by rednekcowboy:

Whomever I remind you of sounds like one smart dude though!

Not really, no...

Well you know what they say--opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one! lol

Steve
I know your IP address

join:2001-03-10
Tustin, CA

Steve

said by rednekcowboy:

Well you know what they say--opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one! lol

I really gotta give props to a guy whose stridency appears utterly immune to repeated notions that he simply doesn't understand the subject material.

rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy

said by Steve:

said by rednekcowboy:

I really gotta give props to a guy whose stridency appears utterly immune to repeated notions that he simply doesn't understand the subject material.

Oh but there is a difference between understanding the subject and agrreeing/disagreeing with the way things are.

I understand the subject matter, I just think that the "status quo" is fundamentally flawed and completely wrong.

Sandroid
BSD geek
Premium Member
join:2002-08-08
Anjou, QC

Sandroid

Premium Member

said by rednekcowboy:

said by Steve:

said by rednekcowboy:

Oh but there is a difference between understanding the subject and agrreeing/disagreeing with the way things are.

I understand the subject matter, I just think that the "status quo" is fundamentally flawed and completely wrong.

You made me LOL. Thanks

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to LazMan

to LazMan
said by LazMan:

You don't say!
DKS

DKS to rednekcowboy

to rednekcowboy
said by rednekcowboy:

said by Steve:

said by rednekcowboy:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

»youtu.be/W8qcccZy03s

rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy

said by DKS:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

»youtu.be/W8qcccZy03s

LOL