Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Xbox.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium Member
join:2008-02-22

TSI James to Treebark

Premium Member

to Treebark
said by Treebark:

Congrats, I am almost up to my third prestige. I will probably go ahead and do it. I am kind of close to a second gold gun. I have been playing nothing but KC and getting burnt out. I need to switch it up too. Do you play on PS3 or XBox? Good idea on the calling cards, they seem a little harder to get than MW3, I just got the one for destroying Guardians and Sentry guns, it looks pretty damn cool.

I'm working on my second golden gun ATM as well...I like the fact the calling cards are harder to get. My GF just went 23 - 13 this afternoon kicking my ass lol

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Nice, I just finished all of the Kill Confirmed challenges and have its calling cards. Pretty cool looking. MP7 is only gold, working on 3 others kind of at the same time.

You guys going to buy the season pass? I heard rumors of new guns are going to be released with maps.

TSI James
TSI James
Premium Member
join:2008-02-22

TSI James

Premium Member

I have to get 20 kills without a death in Team Deathmatch to get my Deathmatch Mastery.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Good luck with that, I would be screwed. I got my second swarm from a care package last night, that shit is so bad ass.