spc
uniqs

Raphion
join:2000-10-14
Samsara

Raphion to chapter_one

to chapter_one

Re: So many tablets

I have an Asus Transformer Infinity TF700, and can vouch for it being really nice. It's best points are the 1920x1200 IPS screen with 600nits maximum brightness, a very usable keyboard add-on that basically turns it into a netbook - even folds closed like a netbook, and it's very light, even with the keyboard. 10 hours battery life is nice too, and 14 hours with the keyboard which contains an extra battery.

Oh and it has GPS, which is useful with the offline Google Maps, even with the Wifi only version of the tablet.
chapter_one
join:2002-02-16
Pebble Beach, CA

chapter_one

said by Raphion:

I have an Asus Transformer Infinity TF700, and can vouch for it being really nice. It's best points are the 1920x1200 IPS screen with 600nits maximum brightness, a very usable keyboard add-on that basically turns it into a netbook - even folds closed like a netbook, and it's very light, even with the keyboard. 10 hours battery life is nice too, and 14 hours with the keyboard which contains an extra battery.

Oh and it has GPS, which is useful with the offline Google Maps, even with the Wifi only version of the tablet.

Thank Raphion, I have added that model (actually Asus in general) to my list of tablets to look at reviews of. This is the kind of information I'm looking for.