how-to block ads
|reply to mpgstuff |
Re: SB6141 Firmware Update?
Well, the tech had put the levels at near perfect, because I had asked him to. When he was about to leave I was getting 7-8 dBmV down and 35 dBmV up, which according to him was in range and should be fine. Knowing that Motorola wanted closer to 0/40 dBmV, I asked him if he could tweak it and he added a splitter in to move the levels to closer to that.
When I started having problems last evening, I pulled the splitter out for a few hours, which included the time when I talked to the tech that saw the 'signal problems' which amazingly were the same levels that the tech was planning to leave them at in the first place. Regardless, I put the splitter back in, but continued to have problems.
I've also figured out that every time it happens I see this in the modem Error Logs.
MIMO Event MIMO: Stored MIMO=-1 post cfg file MIMO=-1;CM-MAC=00:xx:xx:xx:1e:02;CMTS-MAC=00:1b:xx:xx:xx:1x;CM-QOS=1.1;CM-VER=3.0;