TOPDAWG
Premium
join:2005-04-27
Midland, ON
kudos:3
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

[Internet] going to call bell see if I can get a better deal for

OK so after telling them not to go with bell they went with bell. They pay 140 a month and got everything bell TV phone internet. My issue is the cap on internet is a joke of 25GB. So being as the price they pay what can I push for I at least want the damn 75GB cap.

Does bell have a retention dept like rogers I know the only way to get a good deal with rogers is to talk to those guys. I would not mind knowing a bit of what I can shot for.

Thanks guys.

Mike2009

join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Re: [Internet] going to call bell see if I can get a better deal

Retentions just cut my bill for phone and TV by $35 a month.

ana1970

join:2004-03-27
Stoney Creek, ON
reply to TOPDAWG

I am going to call them in 2013 I have all the services and I pay 160 a month and cogeco is offering it for 127 a month.

TOPDAWG
Premium
Midland, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to TOPDAWG

ok cool I'll call on my in-laws behalf when I go see them next of coarse after they confirm I can talk for them to bell first. I'll push for a lower price and for the damn internet cap to be raised to 75GB at least should be enough for them even with HD netflix.

TOPDAWG
Premium
Midland, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to TOPDAWG

well I called deal I got was crap if you ask me. I got 10 bucks off their bill so it's now 117 before taxes and I'm sure all the fees. their internet cap is now 50GB. I did not have much time when I called will call in future get better deal cause to me this one is crap.

In-laws are ok with it but I'm not.

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

The trick with Bell is you usually need to cancel. Not just tell them you're going to cancel, but actually give the 30 days notice.

Then you wait.

They'll usually call back in a week or two with a better deal. If they don't, the deal they offered when you call in will still be available on your file if you call back in to reverse the cancellation.

TOPDAWG
Premium
Midland, ON

yeah I did not push to much cause it's not my account. I guess if my in-laws want to pay that whatever up to them. hell told them not to use bell when they first moved then they get bell so whatever.