dslx_nick
Premium,VIP
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:28

1 edit
reply to TLxRaCeR

Re: [DSL] DSL problem with rain. Need help without sarcasism fro

Glad to be of assistance. According to the latest updates from AT&T, they are still seeing some trouble outside (no need to go inside, so you don't need to be home), so they have a follow-up dispatch to the field scheduled for tomorrow.

Edit: Ack! Disregard the second half of this post, accidentally got this crossed with someone else who also had a dispatch scheduled today. Sorry, my bad. For THIS dispatch, they repaired a defective F2 cable (outside cable), and you shouldn't have any more disruptions due to rain. (Still glad to be of assistance, just sorry for the mix-up!)

TLxRaCeR

join:2002-04-17
Anaheim, CA
Hey Nick.. Can you rebuild my profile? I'm hoping that will bring my speed back up to my usual 5.6Mb/s.. So far, it would only go up to 3.9Mb/s. Thanks.

dslx_steve
Premium,VIP
join:2011-03-24
Winnetka, CA
kudos:6
Line tests show that you are getting a low bit rate. This looks like a line issue, not a problem with the profile. I rebuilt the connection for good measure. I'll have a tech contact you.

TLxRaCeR

join:2002-04-17
Anaheim, CA
Your tech called but due to the holidays, I asked to keep the ticket open and hoped the problem fixed itself. I'm still getting slower speeds, so can you have a tech call me to schedule another dispatch. I'm hoping I don't have to be home for AT&T to fix the problem. Thx

dslx_nick
Premium,VIP
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:28
Yes, will do.