All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

flwpwr
@comcast.net

flwpwr to not

Anon

to not

Re: Arris TG862 doesn't support Bonjour or Multicast.

Am I to understand you already did the following

admin
password

Advanced -> Device discovery
Try enabling zero config [by clicking the word enable next to it.] then SAVE below it.

Or did apple just make an ass out of you by renaming something to their own language, that the rest of the world calls by its actual name?

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo ··· tware%29

"Bonjour is Apple's implementation of Zero configuration networking (Zeroconf), a group of technologies that includes service discovery, address assignment, and hostname resolution."

So, let me know if that fixes your "bug" or not.

not
@comcast.net

not

Anon

said by flwpwr :

Am I to understand you already did the following

admin
password

Advanced -> Device discovery
Try enabling zero config [by clicking the word enable next to it.] then SAVE below it.

Or did apple just make an ass out of you by renaming something to their own language, that the rest of the world calls by its actual name?

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bo ··· tware%29

"Bonjour is Apple's implementation of Zero configuration networking (Zeroconf), a group of technologies that includes service discovery, address assignment, and hostname resolution."

So, let me know if that fixes your "bug" or not.

That's on by default and so is UPnP. Doesn't change the fact that the services still don't work. Do a search and you'll see a ton of people have this same issue with these Arris devices. Comcast/Arris need to fix this via a firmware update. Like I said, I bet they're not even aware of it.