Search similar:

uniqs

tsi6dkdk
@teksavvy.com

tsi6dkdk

Anon

Want my 6mbps upgrade DSL

Hi,

So since we got a speed bump to 6mbps, and I notice its advertised on the website of teksavvy as 6mbps, I want to know why my line hasnt changed from 5056 to 6mbps.

Any TSI employee care to explain?

Mike2009
join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Mike2009

Call and ask. Maybe they forgot about you or maybe your line can't handle the upgrade.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0 to tsi6dkdk

to tsi6dkdk
im paying fo rit and i have nexicom tell me i coul.d get 14 megabit off my line but all i get is 4 megabit
ya know how bell thinks 100kilobytes/sec = 1 megabit
so i get 500 - 520 kilobytes
when i should get 125*6
or closer to 700

i wonder if we users proved in court they are defrauding us by line testing that a class action on bell might not be required

hint hint bell watchers get this sorted cause i know your watching.

helix9
join:2000-01-03
Wiarton, ON

helix9 to tsi6dkdk

to tsi6dkdk
said by tsi6dkdk :

Hi,

So since we got a speed bump to 6mbps, and I notice its advertised on the website of teksavvy as 6mbps, I want to know why my line hasnt changed from 5056 to 6mbps.

Same for me since day one. I watched my download rate go up by 93k/sec once for a grand total of 4 seconds but I guess the bell tech must have realized I wasn't a stinkpatico customer and dropped it back down.

Not that I really feel it's an egregious violation but I have been billed for service not provided for 10 months now.

Mike2009
join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Mike2009

Just a reminder it's an "up to" service.

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to tsi6dkdk

Premium Member

to tsi6dkdk
Hi There,

If you DM us in the direct forum we can have a look and see if your line can handle the upgrade.

Thanks!

Liz