share rss forum feed

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast

[NFL] Emergency FF Championship question(s)!

Hey if anybody wants to help a guy out, would you hesitate to start Brady today in Foxboro with sub-30 temps and almost 30 mph wind gusts? My alternative is Russell Wilson. Already have had to bench Ray Rice in favor of Montell Owens (who? LOL) since Rice will apparently not be playing. Its a 2 week championship and I'm up by 19 points going into the second week, but he's got some juicy matchups.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA

Oh and now Montell Owens isn't playing, so I'm going with Mikel LeShoure (DET)

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Edge1

Talking to myself so I'll just congratulate myself in winning my FF championship by 2 points. Thank you Jason Witten

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2

Talking to yourself isn't too bad... when you start answering yourself is when you have to worry.

I would have given you my opinion, but I didn't even see your original post until the games had already started yesterday.

Besides... I was too depressed over the Stillers not making the playoffs.

Congrats on the FF win.

I screwed up in the league I was in by not checking my roster during the second week of the playoffs. I left over 60 points on the bench because of my screw-up.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast

Oh man I hear ya. I should not have been sweating it out in the last quarter of the last game of the year. Poor coaching in the last week, lotsa bench points. But thanks its my first ever FF championship and this was with about a 5 year hiatus. Blind squirrel and all that.

Yep, its weird w/o the Steelers in and Cincy in back-to-back. I don't know what to expect from the Ravens offense or defense for that matter. Given their inconsistency it seems a stretch that they'd put 2 or 3 solid games in consecutively. But that's why they play the games. Better luck next year!