join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to usa2k

Re: [Awww] Who likes Keurig

Anne and I love our Keurig! It is a little like a virus though...now my mom has one, my daughter, friends, co-workers, almost everyone who has tried it.

It is notto be sure, the most economical way to drink coffee, but we got spoiled by having a "perfect" cup everytime rather than one or two good cups, followed by the "rest" of the pot.

Anne and I tend to keep somewhat different hours most week-days, and previously, one would have a "fresh" pot, while the other got less than fresh java.

I like it so much, that I got a single-brew keurig just for the office.

Anne and I each have different favorite blends as well, so this is an added benefit.

***Some tap water can quickly mess up the brewing mechanism! We use Brita-filtered water, and have never had a problem
--
Deeds, not words

usa2k
Blessed
Premium,MVM
join:2003-01-26
Redford, MI
kudos:3
Reviews:
·WOW Internet and..

said by PeteC2:

Anne and I love our Keurig! It is a little like a virus though...now my mom has one, my daughter, friends, co-workers, almost everyone who has tried it.

I can only hope it goes that way so when we visit, we can bring out favorite flavor for the visit
--

Jim, VoIP 12/2002, VOIPo 2/2007
FAH-Tool~Pets~Artist-247

PeteC2
Got Mouse?
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Bristol, CT
kudos:6
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by usa2k:

said by PeteC2:

I can only hope it goes that way so when we visit, we can bring out favorite flavor for the visit

Anytime!
--
Deeds, not words