Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to yyzlhr

Re: HELP, Wireless! Dinged $383.5 in SMS Charges. What to do?

said by yyzlhr:

said by Michael9009:

To J E F F and yyzlhr:

The manager I spoke to was from Customer Relations (i.e. retentions). I will speak tomorrow or write (not sure which is better) to the Office of the President. I hope I will be luckier. Thanks very much for your advice.

It's easier to just file a complaint online and have them call you back. "Managers" are only to transfer a call to the office of the president under certain scenarios which you are unlikely to fall under.

Not true. You will get through. More accurately, they'll call you at a certain time. If you're willing to stay on the phone for 2 hours.

I think a $350 overcharge is worth 2 hours. That's more than a lawyer makes after taxes.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
said by J E F F See Profile
Not true. You will get through. More accurately, they'll call you at a certain time. If you're willing to stay on the phone for 2 hours.

I think a $350 overcharge is worth 2 hours. That's more than a lawyer makes after taxes.
[/BQUOTE :

Not all calls are to be transferred to the office of the president.

Also there is no need to stay on the phone for two hours and there is no need to get lawyers involved. So much easier to file a complaint online and have someone call you back, if you don't answer they always send you an e-mail with their direct phone number and extension.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
I found it easier being on the phone and checking out this site, by then I got through.

As I said, too, they're the only ones that are willing to help out if a mistake might have been made with either party.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein