All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
BETA4
join:2010-12-26

BETA4 to nahrah

to nahrah

Re: Slow internet speeds at night

Seems like you other guys with Charter have noticed their downgrade in customer service. Ever since I had the tech come in trying to charge me for not have some "wire maintenance" it went downhill from there. To this day, 6 months later my issue has been bounced around until the ball lies flat, only for me to get fed up again and start my surge of complains and now the ball is bouncing again but I don't want it to fall flat again.

You guys do propose some very good ideas. I think I will actually write a formal complain to them and try to escalate this and hopefully at least get changed to a decent node.
nahrah
join:2012-11-09
Hesperia, CA

nahrah

I had great service for a year, Nov. 2012 to be exact. From there everything went down hill a month gone by and nothing was getting resolved. Finally bit the bullet and contacted charter direct before they got eliminated and my issue was fixed within a matter of days. Now its back to same issue. They also tried to pull a fast one on me and charge me for a service call when I had wire maintenance on my subscription.