All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Fleeced
join:2012-10-06

Fleeced to randun5

to randun5

Re: [TWC] User Guide/Manual

I can't even find the device on Ubee's website (Cursory glance). If you're wanting to do specific features or setup or specific routing functions I would get your own router and use that or Google for a guide specifically for the thing you're trying to do, or ask here.

"Troubleshooting" is generally routine: Check cables and reboot the modem.
randun5
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Hillsborough, NC

randun5

Premium Member

Same here. Of course, there are a slew of 'rogue' sites supposedly offering download of the manual but none are legit.

I've got a few years under my belt in working with modems, routers, & networking, but having the manual for the specific piece of equipment is nice to have, regardless if the equipment is mine or not.
Happydude32
Premium Member
join:2005-07-16

Happydude32 to Fleeced

Premium Member

to Fleeced
quote:
can't even find the device on Ubee's website (Cursory glance).
I just did a Yahoo search for the model number and it was the second link in the results No user manual though, just a breif product description.

»www.ubeeinteractive.com/ ··· dvw3201b

It's a DOCSIS 3 Wireless Gateway/eMTA. A few months ago I swapped out my two modem solution for one of these all in ones. I had the choice between that UBee model and the Arris TG852G. I went with the Arris. The lady at the TW Store game me a two page user guide with it, that may be sitting in the back of my car still, if I didn't throw it out.
randun5
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Hillsborough, NC

randun5

Premium Member

Click for full size
Ubee Ambit D··· AWG.pdf
183,291 bytes
Ubee Product Spec Guide
I've attached the only doc on the TWC site thst they had for my equipment, a Ubee product spec guide.

The tech thought he had an Arris on his truck, but didn't so I went ahead with the Ubee.
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

Why would you allow TWC to give you a crap modem? Accept ONLY Motorola 6141. NEVER accept a junk modem that has supposedly router, family controls, etc. Use YOUR ROUTER. Accept only a MODEM without other junk included.