The Day went with little chatter.
It is now NIGHT. PM me your moves.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1

The grinch starts to take out the bullets from his night stand and place them into the chambers when there is a knock on the door. "Hello" he says, as the door is opened.

The angel stands there in all of it's glory. "I know a grinch when I see it." states the angel spreading it's wings to full. This is my season.

"No it's not" cries St Nick as he sets sites and pulls the trigger.

Harry staggers... around the corner with his Manaroah to find out what is going on.

The grinch lays dead on the floor. Official cause of death... Tinsel poisoning.

Town wins in two moves.
--
"We are the only intelligent people in the universe." Arrogance 3:10

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA

2d7h : 2012-12-31 11:36:50 : To DrModem : delete · keep
Whore - The Angel
You are the Angel. Your mission in this game is to help find the grinch and get him killed.
Your normal two night actions are to Follow a player and Avoid a player. You have a night action that allows you to distract a player but that takes both of your night actions up meaning you may not follow or avoid a player.
At anytime if you think you know who the Bounty Hunter is, you may send me an IM to vote for that person. If the bartender sends me the same person an in IM, that person is immediately killed. If it's wrong, and you kill St Nick, it's game over and The grinch wins.
2d7h : 2012-12-31 11:36:28 : To AntonyLingo : delete · keep
About »Re: [signup] Seasonal Bounty Hunter
Sheriff - St. Nick
You are the enforcer, rewarding good and bad. Your mission in this game is to find and kill the bounty hunter named The grinch. Remember that before using your gun you have to load it and that takes a full night.
Your normal night actions are Avoid a player and Follow a player. When you do choose to load your gun, you may not do either of those.
2d7h : 2012-12-31 11:35:52 : To Jobbie : delete · keep
Bartender - Chanaka Harry
You are the bartender, because you have the Manacheviz. Your mission in this games it to help find the grinch and get him killed. Your normal two night actions are to Follow a player and Avoid a player. You have another night action that allows you to get one player drunk. That will take one of your two night actions. If you get someone drunk the following will happen: If they try to follow someone they get an item not on the list. (hey, they were drunk) If they try to kill anyone they will miss and the action will be reported to all the players the next day. (Player tried to make a kill)
At anytime if you think you know who the grinch is, you may send me an IM to vote for that person. If the whore sends me the same person an in IM, that person is immediately killed. If it's wrong, and you kill St Nick, it's game over and The grinch wins.
2d7h : 2012-12-31 11:35:23 : To tmodelt : delete · keep
Bounty Hunter - The grinch
You are the Bounty Hunter. Your mission in this game is to kill The Angel. Remember that before using your gun you have to load it and that takes a full night.
Your normal night actions are Avoid a player and Follow a player. Loading your gun takes both turns.

Tmod follows anthony avoids modem - Finds "Winter is for Lovers" magazine
antony loads gun
jobbie follow modem get tomodelt drunk gets hat
drmod follow tmod avoid Antonylingo gets Whiskey

tmod loads gun
antony shoots Tmod
jobby follow antony gets DRmodem drunk
drmodem distracts tmod
--
"We are the only intelligent people in the universe." Arrogance 3:10

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC
reply to TheRul

I call BS. There is no way you knew I was the Grinch in one night. If so explain how.

AntonyLingo

join:2009-10-28
Toronto
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to TheRul

Good game guys. I figured this one out because me as Santa did not have any whiskey.

On day 2, we found out that tmodel had whiskey. We also found out that tmodel was drunk. Therefore he was not the bartender.

Jobbie followed modem and got a hat. As a result tmodel must have a hat as well because the bartender would not make himself drunk. That makes Jobbie the bartender.

AntonyLingo

Toronto

Once i figured out that jobbie was the bartender, it was simple process of elimination from that point

AntonyLingo

Toronto
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to AntonyLingo

said by AntonyLingo:

Good game guys. I figured this one out because me as Santa did not have any whiskey.

On day 2, we found out that tmodel had whiskey. We also found out that tmodel was drunk. Therefore he was not the bartender.

Jobbie followed modem and got a hat. As a result tmodel must have a hat as well because the bartender would not make himself drunk. That makes Jobbie the bartender.

I had a hat, modem had a hat, tmodel being drunk must have had a hat. That left jobbie, no?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

said by AntonyLingo:

said by AntonyLingo:

I had a hat, modem had a hat, tmodel being drunk must have had a hat. That left jobbie, no?

Good job!

Go Town!!!
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

AntonyLingo

Toronto
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to tmodelt

said by tmodelt:

I was forced to drink. I was drunk.

Oh and then there was this.... I thought you were lying and was loading your gun.

LoL

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
reply to tmodelt

said by tmodelt:

I call BS. There is no way you knew I was the Grinch in one night. If so explain how.

I did, because you dropped whiskey you were 50/50 grinch. Once you said you were drunk it was 100/0.