Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to cymraeg

Re: BG Funzies

Or play a full boa rogue with the 15 agi enchant on both weapons and just ambush one shot him. Now my full boa spriest at the 25-29 bracket one shots people just with mind blast lol.

Vinceruos_t

join:2012-05-04
reply to cymraeg
I still have nightmares of lvl 19 NE huntards from back in the day in WSG..... /shutters

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to bTU
low level healer die when there's a demo or destro lock casting on you. a Chaos Bolt or Soulfire will take half your HP away and you'll be in awe when you try to cast that fast heal and get feared away while DoTs are ticking on your ass.

I just love walking up to those over confident healers in low BGs and anally raping them. They stay on their corpse targeting me wondering WTF just happened. Also, my lock is full BoAs and I like to think I'm somewhat competent of my class and every other class to counter them.
--
Reading your post made me want to punch a kitten in the jawbone.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to cymraeg
Low lvl BG's have a huge unbalance for healers and there is a ton of QQ in the o-forums about it. I was in the 50 bracket on my resto/boomie druid in full boa's and defended a flag against 4 horde for a few minutes until others actually came to help. Didn't kill anyone since I had to keep tabbing to stop them from capping, but kind of funny when you're the one not dying.
--
Heghlu'meh qaq jajvam!

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Snuffbox
true snuff, i should stayed on him and told the others to cap the flag, the only thing about a low level warrior, no shouts no fears, no spell reflect its tough hell do even get a snare till 26 i think cant remember atm. i will change my expectations for future games played hehehe.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
reply to cymraeg
said by cymraeg:

resto druid in cloth boas

PvP is only balanced at end game. Lower brackets aren't balanced.

That said, cloth BOAs? You don't muscle a Rdruid, you'll get kited dirty and his hots will roll during your stuns.

Purge/Spellsteal/Dispel/Tranq his hots and he's screwed.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to BG5150
said by BG5150:

I may have been one of those guys.

I am that bad at PvP.

You made my day sir.

BG5150

join:2008-08-14
New York, NY
reply to cymraeg
I may have been one of those guys.

I am that bad at PvP.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
so i remembered last night why i havent done random bgs since the end of wrath, Arathi Basin at bs in the 20 to 24 bracket, one resto druid in cloth boas i get him to about half health me on my full boa warrior, 3 team mates come to "help" they start attacking him i go back to the flag to cap it, 7 moonfires later im dead and SO ARE THE THREE IDIOTS THAT WERE ATTACKING HIM, i said really 3 of you, 3 ppl cant pressure one damn resto druid. is it really gotten that bad in random bgs i havent done them in an expansion and i dont remember them being this sad.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
"What happened in here?" " Seems to have been a bit of a squabble." "They're all dead!" " More of a tif then."