Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

apvm

join:2003-02-14
London, ON
kudos:1
reply to AkFubar

Re: If TekSavvi doesn't fight on Jan 14th, I'm leaving them.

said by AkFubar:

IMO the benefits of staying with TSI far out weight those for leaving. Always had good service, the price is right and I'm good with TSI's stance on net neutrality and fairness to customers. Really don't think there would be many if any alternatives out there. Under the same or similar circumstances any Canadian ISP would do pretty much exactly the same as TSI.

I was with Golden.net in the beginning and they were still the best, too bad they sold it to Execuelink and I was with them until they raised their price and lowered the cap to a point that it was no longer economical for me. I switched to Teksavvy about 2 years ago or maybe three on a group 300GB plan, the price was right at the time but now after the price hike, it is starting to lose the price advantage.

You may be right about there are not really any alternatives out there but if they are doing what others will be doing. I'll be doing what other consumers are doing, get the most economical ISP since they have already proven that they were not the "friendly neighborhood" ISP they were advertising themselves to be.