spc
uniqs

AZ_OGM
join:2007-01-12
Phoenix, AZ

AZ_OGM to Moorecards

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Who replaces Andy Reid as Eagles head coach at year en

It baffles my mind that Rex is not on the list of those fired today.
And if the Cardinals don't do something to solve the QB situation, I would expect to see Fitzgerald requesting a trade to a team that can get him the ball.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness

Odd situation with the Jets. They're trying to hire a new GM with a head coach already in place. Pretty awkward for any incoming GM.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008 to AZ_OGM

Premium Member

to AZ_OGM
I don't think Rex is a bad head coach, and he did a bunch of good things for the Jets in his first two seasons in NY.

His continued confidence in Sanchez was a mistake though.

Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium Member
join:2012-10-18

Blogger

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

I don't think Rex is a bad head coach, and he did a bunch of good things for the Jets in his first two seasons in NY.

His continued confidence in Sanchez was a mistake though.

Going with the best you have available is all any professional coach can do. That isn't the same as saying he has confidence in what his best is. Sometimes the best isn't that good or effective. Which brings us to the case of Mr. Sanchez.

aurgathor
join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA

aurgathor

said by Blogger:

Going with the best you have available is all any professional coach can do. That isn't the same as saying he has confidence in what his best is. Sometimes the best isn't that good or effective. Which brings us to the case of Mr. Sanchez.

While Tebow is not a premier QB by any mean, I think there is at least a 50% possibility that he could've been more effective than Sanchez in some games, had he been given a chance.