spc
Search similar:

uniqs
GIXXERGUY6
join:2006-01-14
Swanton, OH

GIXXERGUY6

She must have got tired of doing her job

6:09:37 PM :  Thank you for chatting with Windstream. If you need further assistance please wait, you will be connected with a represntative shortly.

6:09:47 PM :  You are number (8) in queue.

6:12:12 PM :  You are number (7) in queue.

6:13:17 PM :  You are number (6) in queue.

6:15:07 PM :  You are number (5) in queue.

6:18:03 PM :  You are number (4) in queue.

6:20:58 PM :  You are number (3) in queue.

6:26:18 PM :  You are number (2) in queue.

6:27:58 PM :  You are next in queue...

6:28:27 PM :  Jennifer B. has joined this session!

6:28:27 PM :  Connected with Jennifer B.. Your reference number for this chat session is 453953.

6:28:42 PM : Jennifer B.: Welcome to the Windstream Internet Technical Support Chat, my name is Jennifer, I have been assigned to assist you.

6:28:48 PM : Jennifer B.: I apologize about that trouble you are having and I can assist with that today. Just a moment while I look into that.

6:28:48 PM : Jennifer B.: For verification purposes may I please have the name and address on the account.

6:29:02 PM : Ron: 
 6:29:06 PM : Ron: 

6:29:47 PM : Jennifer B.: Thank you for verifying the account for me

6:29:53 PM : Jennifer B.: There is still an latency outage on the account.

6:30:15 PM : Ron: Is that the story you are sticking to until you lose subcribers?

6:30:31 PM : Ron: Internet works fine when no one else is using it

6:31:03 PM : Ron: even since the last time I called in 2 days ago and go the "latency outage, DSLAM" story

6:31:35 PM : Ron: It's not a latency outage. It's more like WS has oversold their antiquated service and the hardware can't handle the workload

6:31:58 PM : Jennifer B.: Over subscribe, so they have to add more lines to handle the load

6:32:24 PM : Ron: I know it's oversold, you don't have to tell me that :D

6:32:45 PM : Ron: All your customers get is stories and outrageous completion dates

6:33:12 PM : Ron: Not just in my area......It's widespread across the nation as I'm sure you are well aware of

6:33:46 PM : Jennifer B.: It varies

6:34:07 PM : Ron: an SNR of 7.0 is ridiculous

6:34:16 PM : Ron: Pings of 300 are ridiculous

6:34:28 PM : Ron: speeds of less than half of what I'm paying for is ridiculous

6:34:42 PM : Ron: and a $10/month credit doesn't cut it

6:35:48 PM : Jennifer B.: I do apologize for that but I can understand

6:36:24 PM : Ron: Ping statistics for 74.125.227.115:
Packets: Sent = 50, Received = 45, Lost = 5 (10% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 64ms, Maximum = 292ms, Average = 177ms

6:37:28 PM : Ron: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2405925214.png

6:37:43 PM : Jennifer B.: Oh ok

6:39:26 PM : Ron: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2405926887.png

6:39:31 PM : Jennifer B.: I am sorry for the inconvenience being caused, but they are working on the issue for the customer affected in the area

6:40:17 PM : Ron: How many times do your customers have to complain before your company takes action and fixes pre-existing problems and the new ones that arise?

6:40:23 PM : Ron: Where is the problem area?

6:41:33 PM : Jennifer B.: It doesn't state where the problem area is

6:42:14 PM : Ron: Then how do you know the "latency outage" is affecting my service?

6:44:23 PM : Jennifer B.: It doesn't give me the exact pin location where the problems started, the outage has limited notes, since all the notes are with the engineer dept

6:48:21 PM : Ron: I need contact information for supervisors, engineering department. Can you provide that to me without me knocking on the CEO's door? Which I am willing to do if I have to.

6:48:27 PM : Ron: I've done it before and will do it again

6:53:33 PM :  The session has ended!

Pretty sad if you ask me.
nOv1c3
join:2006-11-08
Whitney, TX

nOv1c3

lol you cant blame her , I imagine they are all as frustrated as we all are

Having a tech support position with windstream cant be fun at all

I cant even imagine the abuse they get lol

I,v been guilty of that myself , Taking my frustration out on the tech girl or guy

I did Notice that i had a $10 credit this month I also Noticed that i,v been paying $10 for a second phone line that has never been hooked up , Not sure how long that's been going on , I,m thinking at least 3 years lol , Going to call about that in the next few days
Gathis
join:2012-07-25

Gathis

I want to have these conversations with WS management. They are the one who are responsible for telling their reps to keep adding customers without upgrading. The techs get blessed out but they aren't the ones responsible for this madness.
Jeffrez
join:2012-10-28
Jefferson, GA

Jeffrez to GIXXERGUY6

to GIXXERGUY6
I read the tech posts here and the ones on WS FB page (the page that has complaints hour by hour sometimes minute by minute) and I feel sorry for them. It must be hard to log into the company FB page or consumer site and see complaint after complaint after complaint and you have to address EACH one and ask each one the same polite questions:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-I'm sorry to hear your having trouble can you email me at bla bla bla. (yeah they know we email them many times already)

- Have you talked to the tech dept, what did they say? (they know we called and what we were told)

-I'm sorry to hear your having trouble have you contacted billing to request a refund. (they know we already have credits)

-I'm sorry to hear your having troubles, how is your DSL right now?
(they know that WS DSL can be all over the place and who cares what it's doing "right this second")

-The techs don't even address the really angry posts. (They know the angry ones have been watching them for 1- 3+ years and we know all the standard replies and customer NO-service responses.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They are forced to do this job. Certain techs are assigned to these consumer sites for a reason. It must suck to have to participate in this game. Have you noticed they stopped giving out estimated repair dates? They know we sat on pins and needles just to learn it was all lies.

It's feeling like we are dealing with Bernie Madoffs office. I think the gig is almost up thanks to sites like this one.
bcruze
join:2006-03-03
USA

bcruze to GIXXERGUY6

to GIXXERGUY6
so your having problems with your INTERNET connection.... you join an INTERNET chat session.... its ends randomly most likely because your INTERNET went down......

i don't feel sorry for you one bit