spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Craiger

join:2012-07-05
Chesterfield, MO

Will ATT Make A Uverse App For HDTV's, Game Consoles & PC's?

Then that way you could download their app that would look just like their main program guide? An HDTV, Game Console or PC could act as an independant Uverse HD DVR or Receiver? Then that app would communicate with the Residential Gateway. I know they had one for the XBOX 360 but they got rid of it. This way they a customer could choose to have their own equipment, Uverse's or a combination of both.

Bobkd4dii
Premium
join:2004-12-31
Hollywood, FL

Hi
Uverse has an app for Android that I installed on my tablet. It shows the channel listings and allows you to set the DVR. My tablet had an app for Google play where I found it, it is a free one. I don't think they have an app for Windows or Linux though.

Bob
--
The aheader we go, the behinder we get.

Bobkd4dii
Premium
join:2004-12-31
Hollywood, FL
reply to Craiger

Hi
Uverse makes an app for Android that allows you to see the channel listings and set the dvr to record them. I installed it on my tablet. It is a free app from Google play.

Bob
--
The aheader we go, the behinder we get.

go blue

join:2013-01-03
reply to Craiger

Ipad has one already for guide and remote control

uversejay

@sbcglobal.net
reply to Bobkd4dii

said by Bobkd4dii:

Hi
Uverse has an app for Android that I installed on my tablet. It shows the channel listings and allows you to set the DVR. My tablet had an app for Google play where I found it, it is a free one. I don't think they have an app for Windows or Linux though.

Bob

well, there is the Uverse website instead that gives you access to set the DVR and shows a guide, and it is free.