Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kvn864

join:2001-12-18
Sun City, AZ
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: Do high end custom PC's have a future?

said by Krisnatharok:

Who does dedicated PhysX cards anymore?

I was wondering myself when this came out. How many games and other technologies are still actually support it? kinda thought it wasn't going far from the beginning.

FizzyMyNizzy

join:2004-05-29
New York, NY
said by kvn864:

said by Krisnatharok:

Who does dedicated PhysX cards anymore?

I was wondering myself when this came out. How many games and other technologies are still actually support it? kinda thought it wasn't going far from the beginning.

List of games that use PhysX »developer.nvidia.com/physx-games

Dont for get game engine like Havok use their own Physic, and is not by Nvidia PhysX marketing. »www.havok.com/ Do you remember which MMO that came out not to long ago that use Havok? Guild Wars 2. Yea, if you were wondering why people say that game is CPU hungry. Because it was using Havok Engine. Oh oh oh, Guess who own Havokkkkkkkkkkk. kekekeke. INTEL. LMAO. YOLO. »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havok_(company) . Unreal Engine use PhysX. But most games now dosen't require you to have a Nvidia card just to play their game. Which is stupid to lose half of your buyer. Either Physic is run by GPU(PhysX Nvidia.) or it is run by your CPU, and or None at all(no physic support in the game.)

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines

I got sucker in to Nvidia TXAA. It is only support by like.. couple of games.. One was The Secret World.. But then they took it out when I left the game. I think a month or 2 later, they added back in.