join:2012-12-24
said by tristen1230:

I asked on there.

Someone responded to you already.

tristen1230

join:2010-12-26
Belleville, ON
reply to pnear
The person gave me a great answer. I hope Teksavvy answers this thread soon.

pnear

join:2002-06-12
Milton, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
reply to pnear
Since there has been no reply, I've placed my order placed with Start.

Thanks for several great years TekSavvy, I sincerely hope you do well and really do appreciate the lobbying efforts on behalf of Canadian broadband users. Unfortunately you just don't offer a product in my area that provides enough upstream for my needs.

-Pete

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
reply to pnear
Wow. This is sad. I though for sure someone of the TSI team would reply. I mean you had a week and there was a customer on the line and you did not even reply. Very simple thing you could have done to keep a customer.

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7
Shrug

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
reply to pnear
I am bumping this. I still want an answer.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
Reviews:
·VMedia
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to 80289148
said by 80289148:

Just quit and come to start.ca you will not be sorry. People answer the phone at start.ca too.

And as start.ca grows, they will have to take on some of TSI's approaches when it comes to phone systems, etc.

It's all about supporting the volumes of calls/customers... not making a decision to use a IVR system or not.

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
reply to pnear
I still want an answer. Anything would be nice. I still want to see if teksavvy cares about there previous customers and potentially new customers. Not replying show me a definite answer which is bad.

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
reply to pnear
Still waiting...

TSI Keith
Premium
join:2012-07-09
kudos:5
reply to pnear
Unfortunately at this time the answer is still that there is currently no ETA. I will be asking around tomorrow to see if any more info may be available.
--
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Expand your moderator at work

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
reply to TSI Keith

Re: [Cable] We need an answer on Cogeco now

Yay a reply! Anyway thanks for answering. I am happy just to hear someone reply. I'll check back tomorrow to see.

silvercat

join:2007-11-07
reply to pnear
Look here:

»Start Communications - New Packages

and see why Start had to adjust their usage caps on the Cogeco side of things, and that will give you your answer as to why Teksavvy is delaying a wider cable rollout in Cogeco territories (at least until the CRTC introduces lower wholesale rates for the IISP's).

TSI Keith
Premium
join:2012-07-09
kudos:5
reply to tristen1230
I've asked around and I was unfortunately correct. At this point we have no ETA and no further information to provide.

All I can say for sure is that once we know more the forum here will be updated.
--
TSI Keith (E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to pnear
Now I am sad. Now the Start lowered their Usage I will DEFINITELY not be going with their cable. Possibly their DSL if I have to. 150GB is more like Cogeco. If Teksavvy does that I will not be going with them either. Maybe Acanac... I don't see them have any problem...

pnear

join:2002-06-12
Milton, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
If you are still interested in Start, someone in the call center said that they would honour their old packages for 30 days if you call in to order a new service. Just tell them that you saw it on their website before the change, and were planning to get a package with the higher caps.

tristen1230

Belleville, ON
Will be locked in with Cogeco until April unless I pay a $75 cancellation fee.