uniqs
share rss forum feed

vp71inet

join:2005-05-12
Englishtown, NJ
reply to vp71inet

Re: [Voip.ms] voip.ms premium international routing issue

said by vp71inet:

Come to think of it, I have premium routing turned on too and I have been trying to call the UK from Christmas day until today, and calls not going through - perpetually busy.

I will try another server and see if it gets resolved, else I will open a ticket.

The sad part is I thought my Uncle's phone was down, had me worried stiff until he called today. Never did I think the problem was my provider! You see VOIP.MS had been solid to the UK before now.

Now I have egg in my face over this post - the issue was mine. Because of some unknown calls on my other A/C, etc I had been proactive in restricting call features and had turned off international calling on the "Account Setting" --> "Account Restrictions" tab. This was my problem.

Re-enabled and I am making premium route calls again to the UK.

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms
said by vp71inet:

The issue was mine. Because of some unknown calls on my other A/C, etc I had been proactive in restricting call features and had turned off international calling on the "Account Setting" --> "Account Restrictions" tab.

Also remember that both CallCentric and Voip.MS allow you to enable/disable calls on a country-by-country basis.

So you could (for example) allow US, Canada, UK, and iNum, while blocking other outbound calling.

vp71inet

join:2005-05-12
Englishtown, NJ
said by PX Eliezer70:

... both CallCentric and Voip.MS allow you to enable/disable calls on a country-by-country basis.

So you could (for example) allow US, Canada, UK, and iNum, while blocking other outbound calling.

Did not know that. I will consider this next time ... thanks.