spc
uniqs
Zionikk
join:2012-12-08
North Baltimore, OH

Zionikk to hobgoblin

to hobgoblin

Re: [TWC] Rude Customer Service

Blah, well I just thought I would update. After wasting much time trying to get Time Warner Cable I decided to give up and get Frontier.

I find this sad though because I even contacted my mother and she said that she would pay her bill so that I could get services. She tried to call to pay it off but they told her the same thing that they have been telling me.

Which is that she needs to call the lady from the financial group to make the payment and get this address unblocked. But to no surprise, every time she or I would try to call the lady she would not pick up her damn phone. Not only that but after leaving several messages she would not call back.

I am very disappointed with this lady, if they wanted the money that my mom owes them so bad you'd figure they would pick up the phone or call back.

I'll admit that I still want TWC, and I will continue to try. But does anyone have an idea of what I could do to get this lady to contact me or my mother?

I even called a lady that works in the same office as her and she said "Oh shes here right now, give me one moment and I will transfer you to her" She transfers me and I still don't speak with her. She never even called back after I left a message.