spc
Search similar:

uniqs
keknapp
join:2012-11-21
Rochester, MI

keknapp

TBS picture/audio breakup?

Is anyone experiencing TBS picture/audio breakup (pixelation & audio drop-out) tonight? I haven't seen it this bad in quite a long time.
keknapp

keknapp

Forgot to mention it's only happening on the TBS HD (232) channel.
caspermi
join:2009-11-20
Sterling Heights, MI

caspermi

Experiencing this on just about all my channels in Sterling Heights.

emsie
@wideopenwest.com

emsie to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp
Very bad on every channel. Anyone know what's going on? This is ridiculous!

BrianVid
@wideopenwest.com

BrianVid to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp
Yep, same problem here. We have issues on fox and espn. A few others too. Tried to call wow and the line was busy

Anon12780935
@wideopenwest.com

Anon12780935 to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp
Im having this problem on every channel. Super aggravating.

mw
@wideopenwest.com

mw to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp
Mine is all channels tonight..getting worse and worse. Can't even watch niow.

interconnect
join:2005-07-27
Cumming, GA

interconnect to keknapp

to keknapp
Same problem here in Sterling Heights. Major audio and video break-up/tiling/audio dropouts. Happening on most HD channels including 253, the ID Channel. Noticed that both TV's in my house were having the issue and doing the same exact thing with the same exact break-up. Must be some issue at the head end.

caswbon
@wideopenwest.com

caswbon to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp
Issues on all channels. Tried calling Wow customer service and the phone rings busy/disconnets. Not Happy
Thecloser
join:2008-09-25
Rochester, MI

Thecloser to keknapp

to keknapp
happening downriver as well, I have checked 217-230, and 244-250 and its horrible! but I also checked CNN standard def ( ch. 50 ) and it is the same as the HD channel... pixelation, and very bad audio dropouts.

Anon 1313
@wideopenwest.com

Anon 1313 to mw

Anon

to mw
Having this problem on all channels in Sterling Heights, mi. Tv is unwatchable.
katsz
join:2013-01-01
Dearborn Heights, MI

katsz to Thecloser

to Thecloser
I have happening on all channels. Also over the past week form 12-26 thru 12-29 the stations kept losing signal.
evie

evie to keknapp

to keknapp
Yes, no picture at all on most of the channel lineup. Recording says Wow customers in Michigan experiencing problems. Never seen it this bad. First long delays on the phone when you would call them now this.
katsz
Dearborn Heights, MI

katsz to keknapp

to keknapp

WOW phones are busy

Tried called WOW about the cable reception and lines are busy can't get through. Has anyone had any luck?
evie

evie

You would think someone from WOW would post on their Homepage the problems and outages happening right now and let us know they are aware and working on it. I cant find anything on their homepage. I posted it on facebook and got all kinds of hits from people having problems. WOW POST ON YOUR HOMEPAGE!!!!!!

smunro622
Premium Member
join:2006-02-15
united state

smunro622 to keknapp

Premium Member

to keknapp

Re: TBS picture/audio breakup?

seems as SE michigan is having a outage again... WOW is really becoming shit very quickly... Comcast has been doing door to door in our neighborhood over the last 2 weeks. it might be time to call

Moi too
@wideopenwest.com

Moi too to katsz

Anon

to katsz

Re: WOW phones are busy

I think if WOW just stops all calls and doesn't talk to their customers when they have a problem and busy signals them and disconnects then that is a company running from responsibilities. Fix my cable or I will go to another company who can answer my concerned calls when I have problems with my service.....

swnlake
@wideopenwest.com

swnlake to keknapp

Anon

to keknapp

I called wow and it is across Michigan and they have no idea when it will be fixed.
caspermi
Sterling Heights, MI

caspermi to smunro622

to smunro622
Looks like WOW fixed the problem. Pixelation and freezing are gone.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to keknapp

Premium Member

to keknapp
There was an outage last night for many channels in Michigan. This information was posted on our Facebook page and Twitter feed. Please check those in the case of a widespread outage.

»www.facebook.com/thewowbuzz
»twitter.com/thewowbuzz
Watchcable42
join:2013-01-02
Williamston, MI

Watchcable42 to caspermi

to caspermi
The pixilation and breakup problem was very severe last night, but this morning everything was back to normal on our TV.

levis76
@wideopenwest.com

levis76 to Just_Dan

Anon

to Just_Dan
I don't have a FB and I don't use Twitter and neither do most of my friends and family. Relying on those two services alone to notify your customer base about widespread issues is ridiculous. A mass email would have been appreciated. BTW, internet was also pretty spotty last night. Couldn't stream videos or get a decent connection to a game server well after midnight. I am a recently returned customer after having a very satisfying run with AT&T Uverse and this is very disappointing to say the least.
keknapp
Rochester, MI

keknapp

Here we go again...pixelation and audo breakup happening once again today (Wednesday) on multiple HD channels. Amazing.

interconnect
join:2005-07-27
Cumming, GA

interconnect to keknapp

to keknapp
Yep, same thing again here in Sterling Heights.
keknapp
Rochester, MI

keknapp

Seems to have cleared up no. We'll see how long.
keknapp

keknapp

Nevermind...seems I jumped the gun with hopes that it would clear up...just not as bad now...but happening nonetheless. Reported it on FB since that's the only place you can get customer support any more.
Expand your moderator at work

Anon 1313
@wideopenwest.com

Anon 1313 to levis76

Anon

to levis76

Starting to get breakup and pixelation again tonight....this is ridiculous, can't watch football again

tunes7
join:2002-01-31
Grosse Ile, MI

tunes7 to keknapp

to keknapp
This has been going on every night for the past few nights in Grosse Ile / Trenton. Only 200 (ABCHD) and 201 (CBSHD) are watchable (both of which I could get OTA with an antenna). All others are distorted/tiled to the point of being unwatchable. Called WOW tonight and get only a busy signal. How quaint, a busy signal. This tells me many others are having the same issues. Something has happened to WOW in the past few months that isn't good.

Too much more of this and I'll consider a switch to Comcast- the only other choice in my town.
caspermi
Sterling Heights, MI

caspermi

Same problem here in Sterling Heights. This is two nights in a row that I can't watch football.

Dan, thanks for all the insight you bring to this forum. However, please tell your management that not everyone has a Facebook or Twitter account. WOW needs a better way to inform customers such as WOW's homepage, mass email, crawl message, etc.