Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Watchcable42

join:2013-01-02
Williamston, MI
reply to caspermi

Re: TBS picture/audio breakup?

The pixilation and breakup problem was very severe last night, but this morning everything was back to normal on our TV.

levis76

@wideopenwest.com
reply to WOW_Dan
I don't have a FB and I don't use Twitter and neither do most of my friends and family. Relying on those two services alone to notify your customer base about widespread issues is ridiculous. A mass email would have been appreciated. BTW, internet was also pretty spotty last night. Couldn't stream videos or get a decent connection to a game server well after midnight. I am a recently returned customer after having a very satisfying run with AT&T Uverse and this is very disappointing to say the least.

keknapp

join:2012-11-21
Rochester, MI
reply to keknapp
Here we go again...pixelation and audo breakup happening once again today (Wednesday) on multiple HD channels. Amazing.

interconnect

join:2005-07-27
Cumming, GA
reply to keknapp
Yep, same thing again here in Sterling Heights.

keknapp

Rochester, MI
reply to keknapp
Seems to have cleared up no. We'll see how long.

keknapp

Rochester, MI
Nevermind...seems I jumped the gun with hopes that it would clear up...just not as bad now...but happening nonetheless. Reported it on FB since that's the only place you can get customer support any more.
Expand your moderator at work

Anon 1313

@wideopenwest.com
reply to levis76

Re: TBS picture/audio breakup?

Starting to get breakup and pixelation again tonight....this is ridiculous, can't watch football again

tunes7

join:2002-01-31
Grosse Ile, MI
reply to keknapp
This has been going on every night for the past few nights in Grosse Ile / Trenton. Only 200 (ABCHD) and 201 (CBSHD) are watchable (both of which I could get OTA with an antenna). All others are distorted/tiled to the point of being unwatchable. Called WOW tonight and get only a busy signal. How quaint, a busy signal. This tells me many others are having the same issues. Something has happened to WOW in the past few months that isn't good.

Too much more of this and I'll consider a switch to Comcast- the only other choice in my town.

caspermi

join:2009-11-20
Sterling Heights, MI
Same problem here in Sterling Heights. This is two nights in a row that I can't watch football.

Dan, thanks for all the insight you bring to this forum. However, please tell your management that not everyone has a Facebook or Twitter account. WOW needs a better way to inform customers such as WOW's homepage, mass email, crawl message, etc.

ranie

@wideopenwest.com
reply to keknapp
Same breaking up for 3 days. No notice on website from WOW. Tried calling yesterday & today. Busy. The one time I did get through message indicates a 50 minute wait. Hung up. I'm cancelling WOW.

delayed

@wideopenwest.com
reply to swnlake
No, it's not fixed. It's terrible!

uniblab

join:2013-01-02
Clinton Township, MI
reply to WOW_Dan
How about posting that info on WOW's website....a lot of people including myself don't do facebook or twitter. I think that would be the most logical thing to do.