spc
uniqs

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to Slack

to Slack

Re: [BC] Horrendous YouTube performance

Baud, enough of your random spewing. There is nothing wrong with streaming Youtube on Shaw. There could definitely be issues, however if speeds are fine on the line, it's obviously hardware related. What does proaliant machines have anything do with this? I can stream just fine with my TS VM running on esxi-5.1 on a poweredge R710, but that doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand. I would suggest trying a different DNS. Personally at home and work, DNS and DHCP are done on my DC with DNS forwarding to Google DNS only and it works beautifully. May be some issues with DNS. I would start with that and see what that does.

Baud1200
join:2003-02-10

Baud1200

Didn't realize there were so slow users here.. To clarify.

Obviously i made the point that it was tested on several different machines, even ones that were not built by me just to prove that it WAS NOT a hardware issue, don't see how you are lacking the common sense to overlook this.

How you can say its hardware related when i clearly stated its 4 different pieces of hardware is beyond me. Maybe its your eagerness to post insults that is clouding your judgement.
Expand your moderator at work