join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5

2 edits
reply to TwiztedZero

Re: [Contest] 12 Days of Giveaways Winners File

Day 12 WINNER FINALIST!

Said by: Teksavvy Solutions Inc.
And our final winner for the 12 days of Giveaways! A big congratulations to our winner of the 55” Sony Bravia, Mike Gismondi. We’ll be in touch via email.

Contrats Mr. Gismondi !

. . . And thats all she wrote.

/me goes to cry in a cup of Timmy's double-double.

Anyhoo... Prizes were GREAT and I had fun anticipating a possible win even though the chances were really slim, seeing as it was all on facebook and encapsulated a much larger audience than just us Teksavvy subscribers.

I'm hopeful in March if TSI does the Pot of Gold sweepstakes again that they'll figure out a way to make it more inclusive to TekSavvy Customers instead of the larger outside world.

It'd also be kick ass if this time the 'grand prize' was a complete desk+luxury chair+pc/laptop+pair of monitors+42"HDTV prize package. A real complete HTPC would be GREAT!

At the very least I want another chance at a HDTV any size really 32" and up.

Bottom line. Attention to those at the TekSavvy Marketing Dept. You might be heeding posts in this thread vs posts in last years contest(s) and note the huge differences between the two for consideration in your next contest-sweepstakes project. Last years response on DSLr were somewhat more positive and enthusiastic versus this years posts. Learn something from it.

Cheers.
--
----|- From the mind located in the shadows of infinity -|----
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = Twizted Zero
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca