uniqs

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Baddiablo01

to Baddiablo01

Re: New years WOW resolutions

After several years of being on the cutting edge of raiding progression, I turned my back on it. Since Thanksgiving 2012 I haven't set foot in a normal current raid instance. Over the holiday break I had this past two weeks, I jumped in an LFR. LFR, like always, was not an enjoyable experience. Bads will be bads, and there will always be a shitton of asshats in there. I will no longer do LFR either.

I resolve that I will not raid this expansion and rather finish up a warlock I'm working on and PvP with this toon. After reading the Rise of the Horde novel, I gained a new inspiration to play a warlock. I have never truly played this class in the 7 years of my playtime and I am constantly pleased by the visuals of the class now. I am truly having a blast as Demonology in lower level brackets (just dinged 70 yesterday).

It has been rather nice not dedicating myself to 12-16 hours a weeks raiding and instead only a couple hours here and there questing, PvPing, and working the AH. I don't know how PvP is at level cap but I'm assuming it's a hell of a lot more interesting than level capped PvE. I definitely don't like World of Dailycraft.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

said by mettachain:

I resolve that I will not raid this expansion and rather finish up a warlock I'm working on and PvP with this toon. After reading the Rise of the Horde novel, I gained a new inspiration to play a warlock. I have never truly played this class in the 7 years of my playtime and I am constantly pleased by the visuals of the class now. I am truly having a blast as Demonology in lower level brackets (just dinged 70 yesterday).

AND 5.2 will be bringing some class specific quest lines (below) including one that will change our spells to leprechaun (green) fire! Woot!

Pursuing the Black Harvest
Note that this is not actually a scenario, but a Warlock class quest!
Enter the Black Temple - Avoid the guards and enter the Sanctuary of Shadows.
Search for Evidence of the Council's Presence - Find proof that the Council of the Black Harvest came to the temple.
Follow Akama to the Shrine of Lost Souls - Walk with Akama to the Shrine of Lost Souls.
Uncover the Council's Plan - Investigate the Reliquary of Souls.
Defeat the Essence of Order - Claim the soul crystal left behind by the Council of the Black Harvest.
Escape the Shrine of Lost Souls - Fight off the demons unleashed by the Reliquary and return to Akama in the Halls of Anguish.
Purge or Plunder - Choose to save Akama's men in the Halls of Anguish or plunder the Den of Mortal delights in the chaos.
Head to the Temple Summit - Take the Empowered Soulcore to the Temple Summit.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
said by mettachain:

I don't know how PvP is at level cap but I'm assuming it's a hell of a lot more interesting than level capped PvE.

This has always been true ^ lol @ scripted dragon slayers.

Warlock PvP (arena) is very strong right now.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Carpie

to Carpie
Awesome!
mettachain

mettachain to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
I'm looking forward to that however, I was reading the current 5.2 changes coming to Monks...

Monks look like they'll have every utility from every class rolled into one. They're going to be like DKs on first release...
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

said by mettachain:

I'm looking forward to that however, I was reading the current 5.2 changes coming to Monks...

Monks look like they'll have every utility from every class rolled into one. They're going to be like DKs on first release...

Mother......of......god.