Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

JonF to oneonthefly

Premium Member

to oneonthefly

Re: ruined xmas.. ty tek sav

Hi oneonthefly,

As per our phone conversation. We are sorry that this activation went though, And I am sorry that none of the options that we had for you would work.

In the future, If you wish to get our DSL service, Please keep us in mind. We would be happy to have you apart of the Teksavvy family!

Thank you for your time talking to us today.
oneonthefly
join:2013-01-02
Whitby, ON

oneonthefly

hello,. ty for call and one offer,.. the dry loop 6 mbps for approx 70 tax in is far to much compared to the other big two providers,. and far more than the cable first offered for speed and service... guess i'll wait and hope for refund and shop around again.. ty for trying

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by oneonthefly:

hello,. ty for call and one offer,.. the dry loop 6 mbps for approx 70 tax in is far to much compared to the other big two providers,. and far more than the cable first offered for speed and service... guess i'll wait and hope for refund and shop around again.. ty for trying

Wasn't the refund issue dealt with?

Mike
oneonthefly
join:2013-01-02
Whitby, ON

oneonthefly

they say they will send em refund soon,. when modem gets back to them,. i refused accept it at post office per thier instructions,.. so hopefully i'll get refund soon in mail i guess? i'll wait for that then shop around... few more days or weeks without xmas present for kids i guess.. all i can do.. after all this, tek sav still claims up to rogers to authorize a service... i still fail to see why this auth. is not confirmed 100% before tek accepts money and welcomes one into their family.. cart before the horse in my humble opinion..?

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

2 recommendations

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by oneonthefly:

they say they will send em refund soon,. when modem gets back to them,. i refused accept it at post office per thier instructions

Seems to me that the least TSI can do under the circumstances is verify that delivery was in fact refused (one phone call) and issue a refund (a half dozen mouse clicks / key strokes).

TSI? Come on man. Make it right.

Mike

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to oneonthefly

Premium Member

to oneonthefly
If you can't get DSL from TSI, you probably won't get it from anyone other then BHELL, so shopping around won't really help.

fourboxers
Mod
join:2003-05-04
Toronto

fourboxers to dillyhammer

Mod

to dillyhammer

(topic move) ruined xmas.. ty tek sav

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 10 followups to it), have been removed.