Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

3 recommendations

StuartMW to voxframe

Premium Member

to voxframe

Re: Patent Trolls going after end users now

said by voxframe:

These assholes need to be dragged out into the street and have the living shit beaten out of them.

Actually a lot of the world's problems could be fixed this way. There was a time when it was done. However that is "unacceptable" these days...

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

1 recommendation

drew

Premium Member

+1

Knowing the SMB sector, this is a GOLD MINE. The businesses don't have the cash for a lawyer, so they just roll over and pay it. There goes the capital for X, Y or Z REAL innovation or an improvement in services/products, or possibly an expansion of business into a new area.
voxframe
join:2010-08-02

2 recommendations

voxframe to StuartMW

to StuartMW
said by StuartMW:

said by voxframe:

These assholes need to be dragged out into the street and have the living shit beaten out of them.

Actually a lot of the world's problems could be fixed this way.

Darn right they could.
Would fix all this white collar crime in seconds.
Would fix cheating politicians once and for all.
Would fix scammers, and fraudsters.
Would fix corrupt companies and/or their heads.

Unacceptable my ass. Society's inability and laziness to deal with this stuff is what's unacceptable.

Damn sometimes I wish people would grab pitchforks and torches and just burn the place down. Might accomplish something for once.

StuartMW
Premium Member

StuartMW

Premium Member

said by voxframe:

Damn sometimes I wish people would grab pitchforks and torches and just burn the place down. Might accomplish something for once.

I can relate to that...

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD to voxframe

Premium Member

to voxframe
said by voxframe:

[Hi Bob, hope you had a nice New Year's weekend]

StuartMW
Premium Member

StuartMW

Premium Member

Bob doesn't take holidays

But yeah that statement is now in his database for "future reference". voxframe See Profile might be a terrorist/right-wing extremist etc.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium Member
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN

1 recommendation

Blackbird

Premium Member

said by StuartMW:

... But yeah that statement is now in his database for "future reference". voxframe See Profile might be a terrorist/right-wing extremist etc.

Yep. You always have to suspect the posters who don't use an avatar. Or who use cartoon figures...

StuartMW
Premium Member

1 edit

StuartMW

Premium Member

said by Blackbird:

Or who use cartoon figures...

Yeah. Oh wait...

Respect My Authoritah!
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd to voxframe

Premium Member

to voxframe
said by voxframe:

Be careful, Some company might have patented the pitchfork and the torch and demand licensing for simply using them.

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium Member
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

AVD

Premium Member

I have an application pending for "use of farming implements and non electrical portable lighting apparatus in civil disobedience". OWs people are interested, but I wanted cash up front.

StuartMW
Premium Member

1 recommendation

StuartMW

Premium Member

said by AVD:

OWs people are interested, but I wanted cash up front.

Well since they're mostly unemployed and have no money I can see that as a problem
29393955 (banned)
Always the green wire
join:2011-09-11
Mount Juliet, TN

29393955 (banned) to voxframe

to voxframe
said by voxframe:

Unacceptable my ass. Society's inability and laziness to deal with this stuff is what's unacceptable.

Voxframe - should you ever choose to run for political office, you hereby have my backing and support; I don't care what party or state, you are 'The Man'!

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium Member
join:2005-07-01
Palm Springs, CA
Hitron EN2251
Nest H2D

fuziwuzi to voxframe

Premium Member

to voxframe
said by voxframe:

said by StuartMW:

said by voxframe:

Actually a lot of the world's problems could be fixed this way.

Darn right they could.
Would fix all this white collar crime in seconds.
Would fix cheating politicians once and for all.
Would fix scammers, and fraudsters.
Would fix corrupt companies and/or their heads.

Start with the lawyers and "investors". They are the root of this evil.