Search similar:

uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

I ain't going ever again.

I am never again going to the theaters, after what happen last time me and my brothers were there.. Kids throwing pop corn, people talking over top of the movie nearly the entire time, can't hear a word sometimes what the characters in the movie are saying, kids jumping all in front of you and stuff. Sitting in front would help but I like to sit back a little ways to help enjoy the movie, but how can i when theres kids jumping all around me screaming, throwing pop corn and stuff?? You expect me to waist $12 on a movie theater and enjoy it? I try other theaters but no luck so guess what? I go out and get a rental copy from say the red box and watch at my place... movie theaters? You can *SUCK IT*

Another reason why I quit going is Because of what happen this past year, with the joker coming into the place and shooting up everyone.. Thats no fun at all!

cdru
Go Colts
MVM
join:2003-05-14
Fort Wayne, IN

cdru

MVM

said by diablo18926:

I am never again going to the theaters, after what happen last time me and my brothers were there.. Kids throwing pop corn, people talking over top of the movie nearly the entire time, can't hear a word sometimes what the characters in the movie are saying, kids jumping all in front of you and stuff. Sitting in front would help but I like to sit back a little ways to help enjoy the movie, but how can i when theres kids jumping all around me screaming, throwing pop corn and stuff?? You expect me to waist $12 on a movie theater and enjoy it? I try other theaters but no luck so guess what? I go out and get a rental copy from say the red box and watch at my place... movie theaters? You can *SUCK IT*

Funny, I go to the theater for the opposite reasons. I've yet to go to a movie that have all the things that you mention happen. That does routinely happen at home however.

Another reason why I quit going is Because of what happen this past year, with the joker coming into the place and shooting up everyone.. Thats no fun at all!

I'd suggest going back into your hermit shell and hiding. There is no place for you that will be safe enough in the real world.

IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

Or put in metal detectors in movie theaters. I used to work at an amusement park and they used metal detectors on their guest and even their employees. But how is an unarmed 16 year old (I know they hire youth labor for security because they had the yellow nametags, which indicated that they were under 18) security guard making minimum wage going to do to stop a gunman. He'll probably duck under a table or behind a door.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

Funny, I go to the theater for the opposite reasons. I've yet to go to a movie that have all the things that you mention happen. That does routinely happen at home however.

Pff then you have'nt seen nothing then my friend.. These kinds of kids will even torment you the entire movie, parents not even doing anything about it or perhaps there not even with there children.. OPS someone loose there child? No? Ok, run along then children and be safe walking towards the on coming traffic up and down the highway When going back home.

Metal detectors?? This ain't the air port we're talking about.. This is just some movie theater.. Around here, you can easily sneak in with foods and drinks or even sneak in without paying to watch the movie (not that i never done that though but its happened before) the employees never check you for your ticket to see if you have paid nor if you have a pistol in your jacket.