spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

wheels_1

@comcast.net

data meter

i am unable to view my data usage on my data meter its stuck on 1 gig and the data meter has been greyed out since jan 31st i live in area code 17702 if some one could help me with this issue i would appricate it thanks
bob

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA

The cap is not active for most areas currently. And since Jan 31st ?
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

Expand your moderator at work

wheels_1

@comcast.net
reply to wheels_1

Re: data meter

i ment dec31st thanks it worked intill the evening of dec 31st at 11pm it reset and hasent moved since i just dont wanna get over charged on my internet use

ExoticFish

Stuarts Draft, VA

As I said, the data cap is suspended except in test markets such as Tenn.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

EG
The wings of love
Premium
join:2006-11-18
Union, NJ
kudos:9

said by ExoticFish:

As I said, the data cap is suspended except in test markets such as Tenn.

And Tucson, Arizona.

wheels_1

@comcast.net

is that why the data usage meter is still at 1 gig? it worked prior to the 31st and the guy at comcast today said it should still be working i got this from a good source at comcast even though the 250 gb is suspended the guy told me you should still be able to check your data usage

ExoticFish

Stuarts Draft, VA

The usage "bar" is unreliable at times. It comes and goes.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

wheels_1

@comcast.net

Exotic fish is the usage bar is unreliable at times and comes and goes how can us comcast customers make sure we dont go over the data limit of 250 mb if we stream live tv or anything while out of town so we dont get any extra charges or warnings from comcast

NO_CAP

@comcast.net

said by wheels_1 :

Exotic fish is the usage bar is unreliable at times and comes and goes how can us comcast customers make sure we dont go over the data limit of 250 mb if we stream live tv or anything while out of town so we dont get any extra charges or warnings from comcast

Do you live in the Nashville, TN or Tucson, AZ area?

If not, then (as others in this thread have already told you) there is no current usage cap with Comcast.

If you do live in one of those areas and your usage meter does not work, I would suggest that your register on this site and post in the »Comcast Direct forum. That will open a trouble ticket to get your problem resolved.

wheels_1

@comcast.net

thanks for the reply no-cap i live in pennsylvaina thank you so much for confiming i have no data cap only nashville TN and tucson AZ have data caps for now thanks for the clarification

bob