Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mtf06

join:2006-09-28
Reno, NV
reply to Phatty

Re: [CATV] Looks like I'm finally leaving Charter TV

I'm leaving Charter as of today. I have had Charter for around six years and been paying around $210 every month.

ATT Uverse getting installed within the next 2 hours. Waiting now

Anyways, since I moved to Reno, NV it has been aweful here.
Internet never stable, pings always high, On Demand hardly works and in the last 4 months I have had techs out about 30 times maybe more and I'm not bs'n.

It was good in Carson, NV but it's not here in Reno.

So, I will get all the same services but instead of 100Meg internet I will have 24meg. My monthly bill will go down around $40-$50 or so.

But I just can't take Charter's crap anymore.

Right now you can get most fees waived including installs, activation and equipment.

I tried around 3 months ago and they wanted $400 up front but now it's $0 up front. With no other fees.

Thanks Charter for the good previous years but prices too high and unstable!

Good luck everyone!

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
said by mtf06:

I'm leaving Charter as of today. I have had Charter for around six years and been paying around $210 every month.

ATT Uverse getting installed within the next 2 hours. Waiting now

Anyways, since I moved to Reno, NV it has been aweful here.
Internet never stable, pings always high, On Demand hardly works and in the last 4 months I have had techs out about 30 times maybe more and I'm not bs'n.

It was good in Carson, NV but it's not here in Reno.

So, I will get all the same services but instead of 100Meg internet I will have 24meg. My monthly bill will go down around $40-$50 or so.

But I just can't take Charter's crap anymore.

Right now you can get most fees waived including installs, activation and equipment.

I tried around 3 months ago and they wanted $400 up front but now it's $0 up front. With no other fees.

Thanks Charter for the good previous years but prices too high and unstable!

Good luck everyone!

Just to let you know that when your promo runs out at&t will NOT extend them. Just like Charter. Let us know what you will be saving then.