Who are we? Forge FC!
Premium Member
join:2004-09-15
Hamilton, ON

Styvas to El Quintron

Premium Member

to El Quintron

Re: Getting rid of squirrels in the attic

I thought of that, but I wonder what my wife would think of several days of having an extension cord running down the hall, into the linen closet, and up through the attic access panel. Putting in a plug would be more "peaceful", but largely useless once the problem is resolved, I suppose. If we were ever doing anything up there (fixing something) I guess I could plug a utility lamp into it, or something.

I'm really just brainstorming off the top of my head here. Don't take any harebrained idea too seriously.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

said by Styvas:

I'm really just brainstorming off the top of my head here. Don't take any harebrained idea too seriously.

Fair enough, I hope they're easy to get rid of. Good luck!

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Styvas

Premium Member

to Styvas
Get the ultrasonic critter repellant from whichever store has the best refund policy. They don't work 100%, but they are cat/dog safe and they do work, depending on the area and the critters' desperation... put it up for a week or two, if there's improvement, keep it and then fix wherever from they're getting in. If it doesn't work, return and try something else or call a professional.