Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Long Island

M A R S to dellsweig

Premium Member

to dellsweig

Re: Found Ipod Nano w/cracked screen

said by dellsweig:

I wonder if the kid who lost it is so joyous??

If one treats an iPod in a way like that and then drops it and cracks the screen in the parking lot of best buy then they dont need to have an iPod. It would seem to me one would not take care of it anyway.

dellsweig
Extreme Aerobatics
MVM
join:2003-12-10
Campbell Hall, NY

dellsweig

MVM

said by M A R S:

said by dellsweig:

I wonder if the kid who lost it is so joyous??

If one treats an iPod in a way like that and then drops it and cracks the screen in the parking lot of best buy then they dont need to have an iPod. It would seem to me one would not take care of it anyway.

i would think it most likely fell out of the car and broke either on contact or when a tire ran over it...

AND to the other post - Apple does not have a lost device line but if the device was locked with FindMyPhone or called into Apple and locked they will have a record - and possible they can look up the serial number to match the iTunes account associated with it

I guess I was brought up to view things differently......

M A R S
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Long Island

M A R S

Premium Member

said by dellsweig:

I guess I was brought up to view things differently......

Guess you were
royhandy
join:2012-11-05
USA

royhandy to dellsweig

to dellsweig
I posted in my first (unedited, might I add) post that I was putting a Lost & Found up on Craigslist. I didn't even think about Apple being able to crossreference an iTunes account. I will call Apple this evening. If I have no luck through them, I will repost on CL with the correct info.