Closer to believing
Premium Member
join:2004-05-08
Wayne, NJ

Olias to Jmartz0

Premium Member

to Jmartz0

Re: [iO] New Guide Rollout

I wish there was a scheduled roll out on CV's website, like they did rolling out all-digital so we all don't have to keep guessing. Does anyone have a list of who has the new guide and for what box; that'll be a start.

wildcat
@websense.net

wildcat

Anon

I just don't understand why it can't look like the IPAD App, that looks great.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

Bob4 to Olias

to Olias
It's not really that interesting.
dm145
join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

dm145 to Olias

to Olias
said by Olias:

I wish there was a scheduled roll out on CV's website, like they did rolling out all-digital so we all don't have to keep guessing. Does anyone have a list of who has the new guide and for what box; that'll be a start.

very hard to do with this half assed roll out
with all the delays, bugs, and two separate pushes depending on which box you have, good luck trying to make sense of it

I wonder if Cablevision has any clue on who has what and where?
root
join:2002-12-11

root

said by dm145:

said by Olias:

with all the delays, bugs, and two separate pushes depending on which box you have, good luck trying to make sense of it

For what it's worth...if it weren't for these forums you would never even have a clue of a new guide until your boxes were converted so acting like your entitled to know so much seems rather whiney.

And yes you got it right...Cablevision has no clue who has been switched over and they throw a dart at a dart board every night to see if they feel like updating a certain area. Give me a break.
dm145
Clifton, NJ

dm145

said by root:

said by dm145:

said by Olias:

For what it's worth...if it weren't for these forums you would never even have a clue of a new guide until your boxes were converted so acting like your entitled to know so much seems rather whiney.

And yes you got it right...Cablevision has no clue who has been switched over and they throw a dart at a dart board every night to see if they feel like updating a certain area. Give me a break.

I was informed of a new guide by commercials, optimum.net and my billing statements!

My opinion on the way they handle upgrades is built on past experiences.

iotv
@myvzw.com

iotv

Anon

The hard drive can nolonger be formated on the sa8300 using pause page down dvr three times. Any work arrounds?
dm145
Clifton, NJ

dm145

said by iotv :

The hard drive can nolonger be formated on the sa8300 using pause page down dvr three times. Any work arrounds?

I don't think that is a by product of the new guide
my boxes with original guide did not respond to that a few weeks ago

iotv
@myvzw.com

iotv

Anon

How can I reformat the hard drive then?
dm145
Clifton, NJ

dm145

I stand corrected, I tried to defrag my sa8300 and had no success not format

try this:

Press and hold PAUSE until Mail led is lit.
Press PAGE down or (-), and then press LIST three times.
Turn box off. When turned back on, formatting will begin.

iotv
@myvzw.com

iotv

Anon

That is what I did. I get (E-00) not hdd1 hdd2 hddf.