share rss forum feed

d4m1r

join:2011-08-25
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

1 recommendation

reply to elitefx

Re: The Cash Grab Is On

Will Rogers internet customers be charged additionally for the recent speed bumps they experienced? I thought that was a "free" upgrade
--
www.613websites.com Budget Canadian Web Design and Hosting

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

said by d4m1r:

Will Rogers internet customers be charged additionally for the recent speed bumps they experienced? I thought that was a "free" upgrade

Don't know the details yet. Just giving you guys a heads up.

I've got Rogers Express 25/2 and I haven't seen a notice yet. Rogers don't usually hike the rates till April? This could be an early price adjustment.

I will post when I find out more unless somebody else comes up with the info first.

daboom
Premium
join:2001-12-16
Oshawa, ON

Got this info weeks ago most rates for each service looks to be about 2 to 3 dollar hike.

elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

Yup. MASSIVE price hikes. Rogers LARGEST EVER. Word is 9 months after a $2 price hike they're implementing All Internet packages in Ontario (except Ultimate) are going up $3 per month.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by elitefx:

Yup. MASSIVE price hikes. Rogers LARGEST EVER. Word is 9 months after a $2 price hike they're implementing All Internet packages in Ontario (except Ultimate) are going up $3 per month.

Amazing how they're allowed to do this... yet as a monopoly, they have no fear of failure. CAPS should be going down soon... why not, everyone is switching to netflix and they don't like that.