Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bill Neilson
Premium
join:2009-07-08
Arlington, VA

"DVR Tier Downgrade"

I am a bit tired of paying so much for what I think is too little in terms of content so I went to downgrade my TV package and am told I have a one-time fee of $25 for a DVR Tier Downgrade?

I have 2 TV's, 2 HD-DVR's, and U300 and wanted to drop down to U200....and thats it.

I tried Googling it and came up empty? - No results found for "DVR Tier Downgrade".

I know ISP's want to abuse consumers with ridiculous fees but what the hell is this? I am not arguing that I don't owe it since I signed the contract....I just....I have never seen such a large downgrade fee attached.

Bill Neilson
Premium
Arlington, VA

Re: "DVR Tier Downgrade"

Oh joy, when I drop my internet from 18 to 12, I get a 2nd "DVR Tier Downgrade" so now I have $50 of one-time charges.

Huh?

joako
Premium
join:2000-09-07
/dev/null
kudos:6
reply to Bill Neilson
If you already did the downgrade call them when you get the bill and dispute the charges they should credit it back. And if not call in to the cancellation dept. and they should be able to downgrade it without a fee.
--
PRescott7-2097

Bill Neilson
Premium
Arlington, VA
I have not done it yet. I was just looking around to try and see what I could do to lower my bill.