Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to juilinsandar

Re: [Anime] What do you use to watch streaming anime?

Doubtful. The only place aside from Funimation that has rights to Fairy Tail is CR, and it's precisely that licensing that requires only 4 weeks be kept. You're gonna have to find a sub group to watch.

Funimation's site has up to 48 I think. dub/sub. But you need to be a premium member to watch them ad free.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
I'm trialing PlayOn software with the 360. It was amazingly simple to install. It streams files from my pc smoothly, but the interface for the netflix, hulu and other apps it comes with looks pretty clunky compared to the built in versions on the 360.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

krazyboi
Premium
join:2008-06-27
Mckinney, TX
kudos:1
reply to juilinsandar
Is it me or did Netflix wipe out a ton of their anime streaming content? A lot of the shows I was watching all went to DVD only... what gives...

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
They seem to have a lot less than I remember.

Maybe their streaming rights expired?

Hulu+ actually has a lot more anime titles, not to mention Crunchyroll.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to krazyboi
said by krazyboi:

Is it me or did Netflix wipe out a ton of their anime streaming content? A lot of the shows I was watching all went to DVD only... what gives...

Noticed that too, and that they haven't gotten anything new in quite some time. I figured with companies like Funimation having their own streaming they make it harder for places like Netflix to stream stuff of theirs.

Though they have started streaming the remake of He-Man, which is awesome to watch again......

mareastrum

join:2006-09-10
Saint Louis, MO
reply to juilinsandar
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Seeing as the second seasons of Sekirei and Baka and Test are available, they haven't updated that. I ended up watching Sekirei on Hulu Plus and will probably follow up with Baka and Test shortly.