Search similar:

uniqs

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna

[HN9000] BBB rating A+ ? ? ? ?

Click for full size
How is this possible???????? i guess if you pay them enough, you too can have an a+ rating (regardless of the 3,000 complaints listed)....

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

I don't quite think I understand how this all works out.. Maybe Hughes will get much better like they promised in the future or will it be as bad? IMO the BBB giving an A+ tells me that Hughes is going down and may go out of business, its just what I think it means, i dont really know what it means so..
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7 to compuguybna

to compuguybna
What the hell? My friend had them and in no way in hell do they deserve that kinda rating.. BBB just lost a TON of respect from me...
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco to compuguybna

Premium Member

to compuguybna
Not surprising. Pretty much all the poor customer service ISPs I can think of have high ratings.

dbirdman
MVM
join:2003-07-07
usa

dbirdman to decifal7

MVM

to decifal7
said by decifal7:

What the hell? My friend had them and in no way in hell do they deserve that kinda rating.. BBB just lost a TON of respect from me...

This implies you used to have a lot of respect for the BBB. In that case, you should do a little research into the organization, then you can lose the rest of any remaining respect.
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

said by dbirdman:

said by decifal7:

This implies you used to have a lot of respect for the BBB. In that case, you should do a little research into the organization, then you can lose the rest of any remaining respect.

Ranks highly there with the dependability of snopes.com.... people use it as if its the end of all ends on determining something to be truthful or not.. When its not..